Buy Belize Real Estate - Real Estate in Belize

Beautiful Orange and Grapefruit Farm off the Hummingbird Highway with Creek

Price: $2,000 USD

Listed as: 170 Acres Farm with Creek                    Listing ID: 202

Located: Middlesex, , Stann Creek in the area.

About this Property:

This is a prime beautiful 170 Acres of Farm Land available in the Middlesex Area, Stann Creek District. About 70% of the Farm is currently being used and the other 30% of the farm is in raw bush and can be planted out in farm. There is an all weather creek that runs through the property for an additional advantage. The farm has two accesses from the Hummingbird Highway. The first entrance is only a 2 minutes drive off from the Hummingbird Highway. The second entrance is a 15 minutes drive (2 Miles). The farm also has a beautiful hill top that shows the entire farm valley below along with beautiful scenery of the hill areas. This beautiful Farm is mainly planted of Oranges and Grapefruit; however there are smaller farms of TANGERINE, MANGERINE, LIME, MALI APPLE, MANGO, and AVACADO. The Grapefruit yield 1,500 bags of grapefruit per crop and 2,000 bags of Oranges per crop and there are two crops per year.

The Farm also has access to lots of Mahogany Trees. The farm is currently divided into 4 large lots, 52 Acres, 40 Acres, 35 Acres and a 43 Acres Plot.

The Farm can be bought with beautiful fully furnished houses that is only a 3 minutes drive away on the Hummingbird Highway (Listing 197, 198 or 199) 

The farm is selling for $2,000 USD per acre

 

FOR MORE INFORMATION EMAIL AGENT ENEYDA PERERA AT buybelize@gmail.com  call 501-6157210/501-2224190


Status: Sold
Floors: 0

Home Features
  • Waterfront




Listed by: Eneyda Perera | Contact Agent
Phone: 501-222-4190
Mobile: 501-615-7210
Info: buybelize@gmail.com

Search by Property ID


Latest Listings